- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE decided to cut discussion on Georgia to three hours2009-04-27 14:28
Previously PACE planned to discuss the topic for the whole Wednesday - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Konstantin Kosachyov, the head of the Russian delegation, said after PACE Bureau meeting, the topic will be considered in two parts: common discussion of the political aspects of relations of Russia and Georgia; and discussion of the report on humanitarian aspects of "war between Russia and Georgia". The discussion must take about three hours.
A resolution is planned to be adopted after the discussion of the report. "There are wishes in PACE to focus on the humanitarian aspect of the situation," Kosachyov said.