- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO: Russia’s refusal is no end of the world2009-04-27 20:39
NATO accepted Russia's refusal to send observers to the multinational exercise under the aegis of NATO in Georgia, the source in the Alliance headquarters in Brussels shared - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The source mentioned that Russia's refusal is no end of the world and added that the Alliance cannot force anybody. If the Russian side has anxiety about the maneuvers, they would better came and see everything on site, the source stated.
Previously Sergey Lavrov, the foreign Minister of Russia said that the country will neither participate in the exercise nor sent its observers to it. "Rather than hold exercises in Georgia, you need to make the current Georgian regime fulfill its obligations," Lavrov said, referring to an August ceasefire agreement brokered by French President Nicolas Sarkozy.