- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition prepares actions outside Tbilisi2009-04-28 10:17
"Saakashvili's government keeps on emitting intensified flows of lies. Take this program of the cheap insurance. People, who has already paid for certificates, cannot use them, as the government hasn't already endorsed the lists", said Irakli Melashvili, one of the National Forum party at the rally near the Parliament.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the opposition member, these lies and propaganda are felt especially acute in the regions, and the opposition leaders learnt it when visited them. "Saakashvili hopes he will be able to stifle the protest movement with the help of force, but soon he will see that he can rule the country no longer even with the help of siloviki [law enforcement, defense and security organs]", Melashvili mentioned.
He added that the leaders of various opposition forces are conducting serious work in the regions, where they are preparing protest actions, which will spread around the country alongside with the actions in Tbilisi.
"We are conducting very considerable work both with siloviki and population of regions to accelerate the demolition of this system. That is why the opposition leaders are rarely seen at rallies in Tbilisi, but very soon you will see the results of this work", Melashvili concluded.