- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to sign Charter of cooperation with Lithuania2009-04-28 14:41
On April 28th -29th Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, will pay an official visit to Lithuania.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On April 28th Vashadze will hold meetings with Valdas Adamkus, the President of Lithuania, Arunas Valinsas, the Speaker of the Parliament, Adrius Kubilius, the PM, and Vygaudas Ušackas, the Foreign Minister of Lithuania, Regnum reports alluding to the Foreign Ministry of Georgia
After the meetings the Foreign Ministers of both countries will sign a Charter of cooperation and hold a joint press conference. The same day, in the Lithuanian Art Museum, a book written by Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, will be presented.
On April 29th Vashadze will conduct a meeting with the head of Vitautas Magnus University, then will deliver a lecture for students of diplomacy and political sciences department.