- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia preparing for NATO exercise2009-04-28 15:40
The preparations for NATO exercise are going on in a regular regime in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Kazakhstan refused to participate in the maneuvers, the Ministry of Defense of Georgia stated - Interfax. Previously David Sikharulidze, the Minister of Defense of Georgia stated that "NATO exercise was planned a year ago; therefore they shouldn't be unexpected for anyone ".
According to the Minister, in the course of the maneuvers the joint stuff actions in conditions of the multinational forces brigade will be trained, and also the actions of peacemaking forces at the level of the multinational forces of a battalion.
The maneuvers in the framework of Partnership for Peace program will be held in Vaziani base [about 9 miles east from Tbilisi]. The exercise is divided into a staff and field parts; 1100 military servicemen from 18 countries (Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Georgia, Greece, Moldavia, Hungary, Serbia, Spain, Macedonia, Turkey, the UAE, Great Britain, and the USA) are expected to participate.