- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New opposition parties may appear in Georgia2009-04-28 17:02
Mikheil Saakashvili's supporters are talking of possible establishing new, less radical and more constructive opposition parties in Georgia in the future.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Gigi Tsereteli, the Vice Speaker of the Parlimanent, says he cannot rule out that such parties will comprise the representatives of the ruling party, discontent with the political course of the government. At the same time, he supposes that a part of the present-day opposition range will pass to constructive opposition.
The Vice Speaker believes that the radical opposition has no future, whereas the constructive one will have much more supporters.