- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Government of national unity to be established in Georgia?2009-04-29 16:47
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, is ready to start negotiations with opposition on establishment of the government of national unity.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Web portal Vzglyad, this message was spread today by The Versia [aTbilisian newspaper] with allusions to its own confidential sources. The newspaper supposes this government could work in a period of transition.
The Versia suggests that a part of "more radical" opposition, including ex-Speaker Nino Burjanadze, may refuse.
According to the previous messages, today opposition leaders hold meetings with public figures and discuss plans for the future. They claim they do not intend to renounce rallies, demarches and encampments.