- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Moldavia will not participate in NATO maneuvers in Georgia2009-04-30 11:37
Moldavia renounced participation in NATO multinational exercise to be held in Georgia in May - RIA Novosti. Previously Kazakhstan decided to abstain from participation in the exercise Russia regards as provocative.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Cooperative Longbow 09/Cooperative Lancer 09 exercise under the aegis of NATO will be conducted in Georgia from May 6th to June 1st in the framework of the Partnership for Peace program.
1300 military servicemen from 19 countries, including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldavia, and Georgia itself must participated in the maneuvers.
Armenia previously confirmed its participation. Armenia and Kazakhstan are both Collective Security Treaty Organization.