- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition leaders held a meeting with diplomatic corps representatives2009-04-30 15:31
Today in the European Commission office non-parliamentary opposition leaders held a meeting with the representatives of diplomatic corps accredited in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
From the side of the opposition the meeting was attended by Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia head, david Usupashvili, one of the Alliance for Georgia leaders, and Kakha Kukava, the head of the Conservative Party.
After the negotiations the opposition leaders claimed they passed the diplomats true information about the events happening in the country, about the protest actions, about the demands of the opposition and the people, about the provocations organized by the authorities.
They also handed over the list of protesters who fell victims to the violence from the side of the authorities. According to the opposition, 80 people has been aggrieved since the day of the beginning of the actions.