- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia presented its condolences over the tragedy in Baku2009-04-30 17:00
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Georgia expressed deep condolence over the tragedy occurred today in the capital of Azerbaijan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Georgian side unequivocally condemns this criminal act and expresses hope that the investigation will bring to light all details of the incident," the Ministry statement claims.
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia condolences to the people of Azerbaijan and especially to the families of the killed.
According to the recent messages, 17 people were killed, 11 wounded.
The tragedy occurred this morning in the 2nd corpus of the Azerbaijan State Oil Academy. An unknown man, according to tentative information - a Georgian citizen of Azerbaijanian origin, started firing at students of the academy, and then shot himself.