- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia accuses Georgia in piracy2009-04-30 18:41
Zaur Ardzniba, the head of the Abkhazian Steamship company regarded Georgia's actions on detaining trade vessels in neutral waters as piratical ones, which contradict international maritime and humanitarian right.gt-en-newsitem-inside
That was his comment upon the detention of a Turkish vessel, delivering construction materials and consumer goods, on April 29th. The crew of the vessel counted 11 persons.
"Georgian border guards behave like pirates in the Gulf of Aden", Ardzniba said - ITAR TASS.