- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to obtain USD 242 mln from the USA2009-05-04 10:40
To the end of summer Georgia will receive USD 242 mln of financial aid from the USA, stated Nika Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, on Friday - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the PM, this sum is a part of USD 1 bn aid, the USA decided to allocate in 2008.
Out of these 242 mln 20 will be received by law enforcement bodies and police; 20 will be used to support non-governmental sector and grant service; 133,5 mln is the economic support, concerns energy sphere and banking sector; USD 68,5 mln will be allocated to improve living conditions of refugees, Gilauri said.