- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New protest action spots to appear this week2009-05-04 11:09
Today opposition intends to install mock prison cells near Tbilisi Mayor's Office in Zhiuli Shartava street, the leaders stated at yesterday's information rally.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They underlined that despite the information pro-governmental channels spread, the protest actions will gain new scale since Monday.
Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia party leader stated that since Monday opposition resumes picketing the Public TV and will block all the entrances to the building, except for the one and will make "a hall of shame" at it.
She claimed the channel belongs to the people, as it is financed from the taxes people pay, and opposition will strive to return it to people.
On May 5th opposition intends to block all the drives to Tbilisi for 1 hour (4 p.m.- 5 p.m.), on May 6th, on St George's Day, after the service, opposition members will start picketing the Interior Ministry building.
Besides, opposition promises to organize new protest spots in regions.
According to Eka Beselia, the For United Georgia leader, opposition prepared many surprises for the authorities, but will report about them step by step.
Opposition leaders repeated that their objective is Saakashvili's resignation and promised to struggle to the end.