- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to change protest action format2009-05-04 12:33
Starting with May 4th the resumed protest actions of the Georgian opposition will have a new tactics and a new format.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As opposition leaders said at a rally in Tbilisi, civil disobedience actions will be "effective steps". "Starting with Monday, May 4th, we begin a new struggle, with new tactics and format," Levan Gachechildze said.
Opposition reiterated that the rallies will be over after the President's resignation - RBC.
According to Zviad Dzidziguri, the conservative party leader, actions will last for 2-3 weeks more.
Opposition parties' leaders submitted to Tbilisi Mayor's Office an application for prolongation of rallies with the demand of the President's resignation from May 8th to 15th.