- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government hopes for the dialog with opposition2009-05-05 10:14
Yesterday David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, reiterated the readiness of the authorities to for the dialog with various political forces - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This week opposition starts warning actions in the regions and has already presented the ultimatum to the leadership of the country: within 72 hours the government must declare its resignation.
The government and, in particular, Bakradze repeatedly proposed the opposition a dialog on a wide range of issues, excluding the President's resignation. "I hail the fact that several leaders from the radical part of the opposition make statement which witness that some part of people is ready for dialog. Surely it is desirably to be a dialog but not a renewed for of ultimatum. From our side, we are always ready for a substantial dialog ", the Speaker said at the parliamentary Bureau meeting held in Gori.
"Surely, the dialog implies that there can be a number of issues we wont be able to agree upon, and issues that will remain open, but the dialog implies that we must search for common topics, common issues, where we can start joint work ", Bakradze said.
The Speaker said the authorities will hail the case when "some part of the radical opposition takes the authorities' proposal to start institutional and state reforms". "These reforms will be the basis to start installation of the dialog's construction. From our side I reiterate the full readiness for beginning of specific reforms and proper dialog", Bakradze said.