- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition plans one more action on May 9th2009-05-05 11:02
On May 9th , one month after the beginning of opposition rallies, one more mass protest action will be held in Rustaveli Avenue, in its scale similar to the April 9th one, stated Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia party leader, at the meeting near the Parliament building.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He called for everyone to come to Rustaveli Avenue that day and protest against the actions of the present-day authorities.
"May 9th is a historical Victory Day, and for the Georgian people it must be the day of victory over the evil. We will surely win, and therefore I call for everyone to come here on May 9th and show the world that all Georgia gathered here", Zourabishvili claimed.
She highlighted that Mikheil Saakashvili and his government do not really rule the country, as they live in their own imaginary country.