- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Christian Democrats against blocking highways in Tbilisi2009-05-05 12:16
Christian Democrats regard opposition's decision on blocking roads in Tbilisi as wrong, said Georgi Targamadze, the Christian Democratic part leader, at yesterday's briefing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, that decision is a counter-productive step in struggle with the present-day regime.
"At the same time, it will be an impeding factor in conduction of stuff and field NATO exercise", Targamadze said.
He called for both the government and the radical opposition not to turn the inner struggle against the national interests, as it may bring into question the prospective of Georgia' s European integration.
According to Targamadze, Christian Democrats are working out their own plan on overcoming the crisis in the country, and that plan will soon be published.