- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Military police surrounded military base in Mukhrovani2009-05-05 14:04
Military police surrounded mutinous base in Mukhrovani, RIA Novosti inform alluding to Shota Khizanishvili, the head of the Interior Ministry of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"There re no Interior Ministry of Georgia representatives on site, the perimeter is controlled by military", Khizanishvili said. The base is about 20 miles from Tbilisi , journalists are not allowed, they stay several miles away from the base. According to Imedi radio station, Vano Merabishvili , the Interior Minister, will arrive as soon as possible; the ministry neither confirms nor disclaims the information.
Today Georgian armoured battalion in Mukhrovani today proclaimed insubordination to the authorities, stated David Sikharulidze, the Minister of Defense of Georgia. According to the Minister, the mutiny started when the Interior Ministry announced the unveiling of the plot of military coup. "The military coup was a large-scaled and was directed against planned NATO exercise in Georgia as well", Sikharulidze said.
"According to the Ministry's data, the organizers of the coup are former high-ranking officials of the Ministry of defense, who were connected with the Russian special services", the Interior Ministry spokesman, Shota Utiashvili said.