- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition postponed road-blocking action for indefinite time2009-05-05 14:49
Georgian opposition postponed its road-blocking action, set for today, for indefinite time - The Vzglyad reports alluding to action organizers' press centre.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press centre, comments will follow later.
Georgian experts connect it with the continuing mutiny in the military base in Mukhrovani.
At the present moment Georgian opposition leaders are conducting the extraordinary meeting in Tbilisi - in the light of the aggravation of the political situation in the country followed the MIA's report on unveiling the plot and the mutiny.
According to Democratic Movement- United Georgia party secretary, Nino Burjanadze, the leader of the party, together with other opposition leaders, participate in the meeting "to discuss the situation in connection with the latest events and work out the new tactics of acting in these conditions".