- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
General Koba Kobaladze, suspected of organizing a mutiny, is arrested2009-05-05 16:14
General Koba Kobaladze, suspected of organizing the armed mutiny in the armoured battalion in Mukhrovani, is arrested.gt-en-newsitem-inside
His name was in a list of the Georgian generals who allegedly prepared the mutiny. The footage of the talk of special mission unit Delta ex-commander, Giya Gvaladze, with an unknown person was spread today by the Interior Ministry of Georgia.
Gvaladze also called organizers David Tevzadze, the ex-Minister of Defense, his predecessor Giya Karkarashvili, and a number of other Georgian generals. He also named Aslan Abashidze, the ex-head of the government of the autonomous republic of Ajaria, ex-governor Levan Mamaladze, businessman Levan Pirveli and a number of other political figures who are currently not staying in Georgia but allegedly supported mutineers.
Kobaladze was arrested near his house when Imedi crew tried to record his comment upon the incident in Mukhrovani and Gvaladze's testimony - Imedi TV company.