- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia arrived at the military base in Mukhrovani2009-05-05 16:22
After the extraordinary address to the people of Georgia in the light of the mutiny in the tank battalion in Mukhrovani, Mikheil Saakashvili arrived at the mutinous military base - Rustavi 2 [working in an extraordinary regime today].gt-en-newsitem-inside
Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister, David Sikharulidze, the Minister of Defense, and other high-ranking officials of law enforcement, security, defense structures are also staying here; military machinery and special mission units deployed.
In his address Saakashvili said the mutineers are isolated and being held negotiations with. He called for them to surrender to the authorities and underlined it will serve as a mitigating circumstance.