- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rogozin: mutiny in Georgian army witnesses collapse of statehood2009-05-05 16:50
Dmitri Rogozin, the Permanent Representative of Russia to NATO, believes that aggravation of the situation in Georgian army witnesses the collapse of Georgian statehood.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I think, we can speak of the general collapse of all the statehood of Georgia under the leadership of Mr. Saakashvili", Rogozin said in Vesti-24 air, commenting the situation. He thinks the world community must think over of "what is happening to the country, which decreases in size like shagreen; where not only civil but military people rebel".
"No support, neither from the other side of the Atlantic, nor from the Western Europe can help to keep this extremely unpopular, destabilizing the country former national leader ", Rogozin said - RIA Novosti.