- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: mutiny in Mukhrovani is another political performance2009-05-05 17:31
Mikheil Saakashvili has already started using Georgian army for his political objectives, stated Zviad Dzizdziguri, the conservative party leader, commenting messages and MIA's video concerning the mutiny in Mukhrovani.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said opposition possess materials proving the mutiny was another political performance staged by the authorities, and they will soon be published..
"We do not believe Georgian army was a victim of Russia's provocation, but is is likely was used by Mikheil Saakashvili", Dzidziguri said.
Other opposition leaders share his point of view. They believe it was the performance staged to fail opposition's plans, including today's action of blocking roads in Tbilisi.
Giya Karkarashvili, the ex-Minister of Defense called MIA's footage another fake made by the authorities.
He said he has no intention to apologize or justify himself because of the "nonsense" siloviki spread.
"I'm ready to go to the MIA, and if they are so brave, let them arrest me too", he said at the extraordinary meeting of the April 9th action organizers' staff.
He promised to publish soon the footage about the ways the video allegedly from site, published today, are made.
"What we were shown today, is utter nonsense," said Nino Burjanadze, Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader. In her view, the footage against her party, were made in the same way.