- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
MIA: situation in Georgia is stable and under control of the authorities2009-05-05 18:07
At the present moment the situation in Tbilisi and all Georgia, including the military base in Mukhrovani, where the mutiny was prepared, is stable and controlled by the government, the statement of the Interior Ministry says.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, the mutiny organizers have already testified and confessed their aim was the failure of the derangement of NATO exercise planned for May 6th , The investigation will revel whether they have other aims.
On may 4th at 11 p.m.[local time] the Interior Ministry department for the constitutional security arrested Major Giya gvaladze, suspected of armed coup organization. In 1990s Gvaladze was serving in the special mission squad of the Ministry for State Security of Georgia.
Now Koba Otanadze, another suspect of the mutiny on Mukhrovani organization, and Zaza Mushkudiani, Gvaladze's friend and ex-commander of ranger battalion, are being wanted.