- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Legal proceedings of Mukhrovani incident instituted2009-05-05 19:06
Criminal case in regard to the mutiny in tank battalion in Mukhrovani instituted, stated Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister of Georgia and reported to the President that the situation in the military base is under control - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The talk of the president with the Interior ministry was broadcasted in the live air of Georgian TV channels.
"Mutiny participants are detained, some part hid and is being sought with the use of helicopters", the Minister said.
The President demanded from Merabishvili the thorough investigation of the incident. "Everything must be investigated to the end, once and forever, in order do not let anyone have illusions that now or in the future such things can be committed in Georgia. It must become evident for both the detained and their foreign sponsors ", Saakashvili underlined.
The President also ordered to "find no matter what it takes and punish in accordance with the law" all the guilty of organization of Mukhrovani mutiny and preparation of the military coup.
Let us remind, today the armoured battalion in Mukhrovani declared insubordination to the authorities after the MIA's messages of the unveiled plot of a military coup.