- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New ultimatum of the Georgian opposition2009-05-07 10:48
Last night at the rally in Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi Koba Davitashvili, the People's Party leader, said the authorities are given time to 5 p.m. [local time] Thursday to release the three detained activists, RIA Novosti informs, alluding to Caucasia TV channel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Otherwise "we'll come and release them ourselves", he promised.
That night, after the clash with police in Digomi district, several thousands of protesters gathered near the Parliament.