- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Presidents of the Czech Republic and Georgia held a meeting2009-05-07 17:48
Vaclav Klaus, the President of the Czech Republic, the EU chair country, received his Georgian counterpart, Mikheil Saakashvili, who arrived for the Eastern partnership summit of the EU, starting today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held in the official residence of the Czech President - RIA Novosti.
Before the beginning of the negotiations the Presidents merely shook hands, after the meeting no press conference was held, Saakashvili immediately left for the congress center to participate in the EU summit.
The Eastern Partnership program is aimed for approximation of the EU with Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Moldavia, Belarus and Ukraine.
The program implies allocation of EUR 600 mln to the six countries. This sum is intended for reinforcement of the state institutions, border control and rendering assistance to small companies.