- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition gave Saakashvili 3 days2009-05-08 11:12
Opposition leaders presented another ultimatum to Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At yesterday's rally near the Parliament Irakli Melashvili, the National Forum party leader, stated that opposition leaders give Saakashvili time to the end of the week to start negotiations with them, Novosti-Gruzia.
"If he doesn't agree to meet us to the end of the week, we will block all the roads in the country", Melashvili said.
"Saakashvili must show the people of Georgia and the whole world whether he is really interested in the fate of the country, and must make a decision on calling early presidential elections," he said.
In the opinion of the opposition, shifting Saakashvili regime is the only way to drive Georgia out of crisis.