- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Council of Europe Secretary general worries about the situation in Georgia2009-05-08 12:23
"I am very concerned about the situation in Georgia and the tense climate in the country at the moment," Terry Davis said in his yesterday's statement - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I appeal to everyone to act with restraint and responsibility. Politicians, whether they are in government or opposition, should understand that the escalation of tension is not in the interest of Georgia and its citizens".
"I encourage them to engage in dialogue about how the situation can be calmed and to work to resolve their disagreements in a democratic way through democratic institutions," the CE Secretary General conluded.