- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition to protest till May 262009-05-08 16:17
Georgian opposition which has been staging anti-presidential protest actions, today informed Tbilisi Mayor's Office of prolongation till May 26.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the statement submitted to the city administration, rallies are planned in several places simultaneously, RIA Novosti informs alluding to the Conservative Party of Georgia.
The places are: near two MIA buildings in Rustaveli Avenue, near Rustavi 2 TV company in Ortachala district, near the State Chancellery, near the Mayor's office, in Melikishvili Avenue and near President's residence in Shavnabada (Tbilisi outskirts).
Opposition expects 100 000 people to participate.