- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Protest action was held near the Ministry of Healthcare2009-05-08 17:56
Equality Instutute NGO staged a rally near the Ministry of Labour, Healthcare and Social Protection of Georgia. The participants held posters urging the minister to bring Mikheil Saakashvili under medical examination.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to one of the protesters, they consider the President's actions inadequate, and have all the reasons to suggest he is mentally ill.
"In the times when we lost significant territories, when the country is stricken with crisis, Saakashvili goes to resorts, goes to Bodrum . Only a mentally unhealthy person can do it, and we ask to examine him. Unhealthy person cannot rule the country", the protesters said.
They mentioned it was a warning action, later opposition will start more decisive actions.