- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New protest spots to appear in Georgia2009-05-12 12:03
Protest actions, started on April 9 in Tbilisi, will be continued, and new protest spots will appear throughout the country owing to efforts of opposition leaders who will go to the regions, said Gubaz Sanikidze, the National Forum party spokesman, at yesterday's rally.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that the first such spot will appear in Batumi, and then actions will involve all the cities and regional centers of Georgia.
According to Sanikidze, opposition will keep on acting according to the previously composed plan and will announce the action plan for a few coming days at today's 5 p.m. rally.
It includes implementation of the plan on picketing highways both in Tbilisi and throughout the country. Opposition will announce the nation-wide disobedience and calls for everyone to join the protest actions.