- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ilia II departed for France2009-05-12 12:04
Early this morning Ilia II, the Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia, departed for France with a visit. According to the Georgian Patriarchy, he will participate in the ceremony of opening a new Georgian church in Paris.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The church named queen Tamar will be opened in the day dedicated to her memory - May 14th . Ilia II will consecrate the church and conduct the first service.
In the framework of his visit the Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia will meet representatives of the government, the cardinal of France, and with Georgian diaspora. Ilia II will conduct service in graveyard in Leville for the Georgian died in immigration.
The delegation of the Patriarchy of Georgia will return to Tbilisi on May 15th.