- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition threatens to block the airport and railway2009-05-12 14:44
Since May 12 Georgian opposition starts a new wave of anti-presidential protest actions, and intends to block the main transport communications of Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to David Gamkrelidze, the New Rights party leader, in case of necessity opposition may block the airport, railway and the main highways - The Vzglyad.
"Saakashvili deprives us of a chance to act in a constructive way", he mentioned.
"Either the snap elections are conducted or Saakashvili gets a revolution", Gamkrelidze said in his interview to The Rwezonansi.
Yesterday the meeting of the President and opposition leaders was finally held, the latter regarded it as unsuccessful.