- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to continue dialog with Saakashvili if he assesses th situation in the country reasonably2009-05-12 18:31
Opposition is ready to continue dialog and conduct one more meeting with Mikheil Saakashvili in case he assesses the situation in the country reasonably, stated Salome Zourbishvili , who attended the non-parliamentary opposition consultations held today in the office of the Democratic Movement-United Georgia party.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are ready to meet the President if he starts to realize the existing in the country political crisis reasonably. We will speak with him how to drive the country of the crisis. But we do not intend to talk how can we become like Georgi Targamadze [leader of parliamentary minority and Christian Democratic movement]", Zouraishvili said.
On May 11 Mikheil Saakashvili held a meeting with opposition leaders and proposed them cooperation in five main fields: forming a commission for constitutional changes, joint work on the electoral legislation, on judicial reforms; work in state structures and the appointment of opposition members in the Board of Trustees of the Georgian Public Broadcaster. Parliamentary minority expressed readiness to continue dialog on the topics. Non-parliamentary opposition will voice its final decision at the rally near the Parliament this evening.