- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia prepared draft non-use of force memorandum2009-05-13 13:53
At the Geneva Talks the South Ossetian side will present the draft memorandum on the non-use of force, said Boris Chochiyev, the Plenipotentiary for post-conflict settlement of the President of South Ossetia - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"At the latest meeting in Geneva representatives of other delegations, including the USA one, agreed that solution of the security in region issue is primary. Humanitarian problem, issue of refugees cannot be discussed without guarantees that Georgia will not treacherously attack our country again. Therefore the fifth round of the discussions will be fully devoted to the security issue and discussion of the Memorandum on non-use of force, the draft of which we will bring with us ".
He underlined that Geneva Talks are not the place to sign any agreements. "These are not negotiation, but merely discussions. But we hope that the draft will be discussed, and the EU, and other international organizations will participate actively to have this Memorandum signed ", Chochiyev said.
The fifth round of Geneva Talks will be held on May 18-19. South Ossetia will be represented by Boris Chochiyev, the Plenipotentiary for post-conflict settlement of the President of South Ossetia; Murat Jioyev, the Foreign Minister, and Konstantin Kochieyev, the state advisor to the President.