- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian police took away opposition members’ cars2009-05-13 14:43
Today patrol police in Kutaisi took away cars of three Democratic Movement-United Georgia representatives, accusing them of rules violations, the opposition members themselves claimed - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They said the patrol police took away their cars and tagged them 200 lari for breaking road rules.
Bakur Balanchivadze, the ex-Mayor of Kutaisi, considers this fact very suspicious and regards it as pressure on opposition representatives.