- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: we are united but share different views on tactics2009-05-14 12:28
Georgian opposition is united despite different opinions about issues of tactics, said opposition leaders commenting mass media messages about the split in the rows of authorities opponents.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Massmedia propagandize the split of opposition; they say opposition won't be able to reach agreement. Opposition is united. We have a united plan which implies existence of various positions and action programs", said Zviad Dzidziguri, the Conservative Party leader, at yesterday's rally near the Parliament.
"It's good that different opinions exist", Levan Gachechiladze said and added: ‘there is no one and the other part. All are united", he said - RIA Novosti.
According to Gachechiladze, opposition must act in all fronts at the same time - in the streets and at the negotiations.
Yesterday, in the course of consultations, opposition leaders worked out the common action plan.
The author is Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader.
According to the plan, since May 14 the public TV of Georgia will again be picketed; and the "hall of shame" near it will be resumed.
"I'm a supporter of active events, but necessarily constitutional. Saakashvili threatened us with gesture and said he would bear the "halls of shame" no longer. Let's have a look at it tomorrow", she said.
"Alasania has his own way, I have mine. Who reaches the aim sooner, had the right way", she noted.