- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili accuses Zourabishvili in organizing a riot2009-05-14 17:38
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, suspects Salome Zourabishvili, the ex-Foreign Minister of Georgia, the leader of the way of Georgia opposition movement, of organizing a riot in the women's colony in Tbilisi, which occurred in April, Zourabishvili herself announced today - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She said she checked this message and asked John Tefft, the U.S. ambassador to Georgia, what Saakashvili told the diplomat about it.
Zourabishvili also said that Saakashvili calls her "the GRU [main intelligence directorate of Russia] agent".
The Way of Georgia party leader demanded from the authorities to disclose the evidence against her.
Today opposition discussed the situation in the country with the diplomatic corps.