- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili had a phone talk with the U.S. Vice President2009-05-14 19:45
On May 14 Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, had a phone conversation with Joe Biden, the U.S. Vice President, the press service of the Georgian President informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to their message, in his talk Joe Biden expressed firm support to legitimate and democratically elected government of Georgia, and to the independency and territorial integrity of the country.
The sides also discussed issues of strategic cooperation, bilateral relations and regional security, the press service added.