- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition removed cells from Kostava street2009-05-15 10:29
Georgian opposition shifted all the cells in Kostava street from highway to sidewalk, part of the surround the Public Broadcaster building; the street was cleaned from the garbage, and in the morning the traffic was resumed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The initiator of moving the cells was Irakli Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader. The decision was changed several times, as some opposition members and citizens were against and asked the opposition do not retreat.
At the evening rally near the Parliament opposition members assured that the opposition is still united, but underlined that traffic in Kostava street must be resumed.
The final decision was made at the meeting in Giya Karkarashvili's [ex-Minister of Defense] office.
Opposition doesn't renounce the action of picketing Public TV, today, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. a "hall of shame" will be organized there.
Rustavi 2 decided to declare solidarity with Public TV colleagues and refused to cover the "hall of shame" action.