- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Protesters met Gilauri in London2009-05-15 12:43
Nika Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, had a wakener in the course of his visit to London: Georgians, residing in Great Britain, met him with protest actions.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday several dozens of Georgians with placards came to the building where the international conference with participation of Gilauri was held.
According to Rustavi 2, Gilauri came up to the protesters and tried to explain that the government is doing everything to prevent the aggravation of the political situation in Georgia.
As it was seen on the footage, the rallying Georgians didn't listen much to the PM and expressed heir solidarity with opposition in Tbilisi by chanting - Interfax.