- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alter/Vision opens in Tbilisi2009-05-15 16:29
The festival is free from politics and clichés, it bears the spirit of the European culture and in its principle confronts the contest which turned into the political arena, Eurovision 2009, held in Moscow in these days, the organizers claimed.
"Music breaks free," is the motto of the contest.
For Georgia the show will be unprecedented in its scale and diversity: artists from 9 countries of the world, 24 musical genres.
The festival will become annual. The entrance is free for everyone.
It's worthy noticing that the show was planned for summer, but several foreign groups proposed the organizers to conduct it in May - to let it coincide with Eurovision 2009 in date.