- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to start protest actions in regions2009-05-15 16:31
Georgian opposition starts fulfilling one of the promises they made at one of the rallies near the Parliament building, and begins protest actions in various regions of the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Conservative party of Georgia, the April 9 action organizers' office submitted application to Mayor's Offices of Kutaisi and Batumi and expressed the intention to conduct actions, rallies , manifestations and other protest events.
A concert action to support the demand of Mikheil Saakashvili's resignation will be conducted in Kutaisi. Rallies and manifestations will be held on May 21, from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., up to 10 000 participants expected.
The similar concert action will be staged on May 20 in Batumi, rallies and manifestations from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., again up to 10 000 participants.
Previously opposition claimed that on May 20 singer Utsnobi (Georgi Gachechiladze) would leave his mock prison cell in Maestro studio and would depart for Batumi to start mobilizing opposition supporters for participation in the mass civil parade to be held in the Day of Independence of Georgia [May 26] .