- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Zourabishvili intends to acquaint the EU with the demands of the Georgian people2009-05-18 11:16
Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia party leader, today departs for Brussels to hold meetings with Javier Solana, the EU High Commissioner, and with other EU representatives - Trend News.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Zourabishvii, she uses all the mechanisms to acquaint the world community with the demands of the Georgian people.
"Even the embassies in Georgia work against us, we are allegedly crazy and radicals, and people who stay here are bums. We must resist it. We must explain and present them [the EU representatives] our position", the Way of Georgia stated.