- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: opposition actions impede economic development of Georgia2009-05-18 13:15
Opposition actions and domestic confrontation in the country impede normal economic development of the country and mobilizing investments, said Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, in Jordan where he participated in the economic forum in the end of past week -Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"[Inflow] of taxes depend on jobs; jobs depend on investments and when threats have been heard permanently - ‘we will blow up the country; block railway; block road; block airport; we will not let anyone in' - I want each of us to think about what damage these statements by irresponsible politicians have brought to the pockets and budget of each Georgian citizen and each family and also to the future of each of us?!", the President said.
"This is our contemporary history and some of those people who are making statement of this type now were also participating in those misfortunes, which were taking place at that time [in early 90s", the Georgian leader reminded.
He also said that in the framework of the forum meetings with potential investors were made, and the latter are ready to invest money only in case of stable and peaceful situation in the country.