- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty: South Ossetia for negotiations, but on equal basis only2009-05-19 16:21
South Ossetia and Abkhazia do not renounce the negotiations in Geneva, said Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are for the negotiation process, but on equal basis. We are for the existence of representation of the European countries, but they must be of equal level. Unfortunately, Europe diverges from this", he said. He said, South Ossetia comes across the policy of double standards.
"We again see what unreliable partner in negotiations the EU is", he added. In his view, the evidence to this is the NATO exercise, conducted in the territory "where children have just cried". "These are ill-considered, very irresponsible actions, as the EU again doesn't implement the agreements in regard to South Ossetia and Abkhazia ", Kokoyty said. He noted that the policy of double standards won't end well. "The EU must realize that it shares the responsibility for the genocide of Ossetian people equally with Georgia, as it was the EU and NATO countries who armed Georgia ", Kokoyty said.