- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze sues Saakashvili2009-05-19 17:06
Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement - United Georgia opposition party, intends to sue Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In this way the ex-Speaker of the parliament protests against "all the slender which took place not so long ago in regard to her party and supporters".
Burjanadze also intends to demand the President's answers on the accusations, concerning "the Russian money" - Day.Az.
In this regard a special press conference will be held today in the DMUG party office.