- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One of the Alliance for Georgia leaders was taken away his car2009-05-20 13:09
Law enforcement bodies' representatives took away a car of David Gamkrelidze, one of the opposition Alliance for Georgia leader.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Alliance for Georgia press service, Gamkrelidze was driving in direction of Tsavkisi settlement, when unknown people, dressed in police uniform, attacked him and took his car away illegally.
The Interior Ministry spread its own version of the incident: at 10 a.m., in settlement Tsavkisi policemen stopped a Mercedes driving with the violation of road rules, and decided to transport it to a pound. David Gamkrelidze came to place and resisted the transportation: he got into a police car and stayed there for about an hour. As he was impeding the policemen, they got him out of the car by force.
The Ministry disclaims the information that Gamkrelidze' own car was taken away.