- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Belarusian MPs wait for Russia’s “compensation” for recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-05-20 17:40
Viktor Guminskiy, the member of the Belarusian parliament stated that the possibility of recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia by Minsk depends on the extent to which Russia is ready to "compensate" the consequences that may allegedly follow this step of Belarusian MPs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We may raise a question: how much is one side - Belarus - is ready to that possible consequences to come, and the other side - Russia - is ready to compensate what may happen to our country", said Guminskiy, the head of the permanent commission on the national security of the House of Representatives of the national Assembly of Belarus - OSinform.
Yesterday Boris Gryzlov, the Speaker of the lower chamber of the Russian parliament visited Abkhazia and expressed the view that Byelorussia delays the previously discussed period for the parliament of Belarus to consider the issue of recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.